2019 Kia Optima Trim Levels
The 2019 Kia Optima has four different trim levels, including the base, and each one is more advanced and high-tech than the last. Check out the Optima interior features, specs, and prices for each trim and decide on the one that’s right for you and your budget. After you’ve picked out your favorite Optima trim, make your way to Balise Kia to take it for a test drive before bringing it home.
What Are the 2019 Kia Optima Trim Levels?
There are four trim levels available. These Kia Optima models have different starting prices as well as differences in interior and exterior features. Explore them below to help you decide which is best for you and your budget.
- Optima LX: Starting at $22,900*
- Optima S: Starting at $24,900*
- Optima EX: Starting at $26,800*
- Optima SX: Starting at $31,900*
Once you’ve searched through the interior and exterior features each one of these trim levels has that’s different from the last, make the trip down to Balise Kia.
Kia Optima Configurations and Their Features
When looking for the Kia sedan that can offer everything you want and then some for your daily Chicopee commute, you’ll want to explore this Kia model and its many trims. From stronger engine options to upgraded sound systems, the Optima trims have something to keep everyone entertained.
- Optima LX
- 185 hp, 2.4L I4 engine
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Blind Spot Collision Warning and Rear Cross Traffic Collision Warning
- Driver Attention Warning
- Parking Distance Warning-Reverse
- 8-inch Rear-Camera Display
- Optima S
- 18-inch Machined Finish Alloy Wheels
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with Sport black cloth and leatherette bolsters
- Projection fog lights, LED Daytime Running lights, and LED Rear combination lamps
- Smart Key with Push-Button Start and Immobilizer
- UVO link with Embedded Telematics
- Optima EX
- 178 hp, 1.6L Turbocharged I4 engine
- 17-inch Machined Finish Alloy Wheels
- Leather seat trim and heated front seats
- Power front windows with One-Touch Auto Up/Down
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go and Electronic Parking Brake
- USB charging ports
- Optima SX:
- 245 hp, 2.0L Turbocharged I4 engine
- 18-inch Gloss Black Alloy Wheels
- LED headlights with Dynamic Bending Light
- Panoramic Sunroof with LED Interior Overhead Lighting
- Power Front Seats with Heated and Ventilated options
- UVO link with Navigation and Harman/Kardon® QuantumLogic™ Premium Surround Sound
Learn More at Balise Kia
At Balise Kia, you can browse our new and used inventory for the new Kia Optima, used Kia Soul, or for another model you’ve been looking for. And before you drive off the lot, take your favorite Kia for a test drive around Springfield. Contact us today with any questions, or explore our guide to the West Springfield library!
More About the 2019 Kia Optima
The 2019 Kia Optima has four different trim levels, including the base, and each one is more advanced and high-tech than the last. Check out the Optima interior features, specs, and prices for each trim and decide on the one that’s right for you and your budget. After you’ve picked out your favorite Optima trim,…
The 2019 Kia Optima offers a premium interior at an approachable price point. Standard features include an 8″ Kia UVO touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. In addition, available amenities like quilted Nappa leather seats add a touch of luxury to the Optima. For more information about the Kia Optima interior, turn to Balise Kia…
Kia makes it a point to cover all it can. That’s why the powertrain and basic warranties cover many parts for up to 10 years depending on the warranty. Take a look at the different warranties, how long they last, and if they’re transferrable before making your choice on a new Kia Optima from Balise Kia….