Compare Kia SUVs
Looking for a Kia SUV to match your needs? Balise Kia offers wide range of options for drivers from Chicopee and beyond. Compare models like the Kia Sportage vs. Sorento or the Kia Niro vs. Sportage today.
The 2019 Kia Soul is a compact crossover with unique style and a range of trim levels on offer. Check out these highlights:
- Up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway fuel economy with a six-speed automatic transmission in the base trim
- Standard touch-screen display and a 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- Up to 61.3 cubic feet of cargo space with rear seat folded down
- Safety features include a Brake Assist System (BAS) and a Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
The 2018 Kia Niro adds a high tech hybrid system along with extra standard features. It can even be equipped with advanced active safety features. See if the new Niro SUV is right for you:
- Parallel Hybrid System with regenerative braking and dual-clutch automatic transmission
- Available Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) and Smart Cruise Control (SCC)
- Up to 52 mpg city/49 mpg highway fuel economy in the Kia Niro FE base trim
- Standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphone connectivity
While the Niro and Soul both offer similar cargo and passenger room, the Niro is more efficient thanks to its standard hybrid engine.
The 2019 Kia Sportage offers all-wheel drive, a range of engine options, and high tech features:
- Available 2.0L turbocharged engine with up to 240 hp
- Available Dynamax™ all-wheel drive and locking center differential
- Up to 23 mpg city/30 mpg highway fuel economy with front-wheel drive in the LX trim
- 129.3 cubic feet of interior volume throughout all trim levels
If you’re comparing the Kia Niro vs. Sportage, the Niro offers better fuel economy, but the Sportage supplies more performance and the option to add all-wheel drive. It has strong safety scores as well. If you’re planning to tackle slick roads near Springfield, the Sportage or Sorento might be a better choice.
The 2019 Kia Sorento is a three-row midsize SUV with the performance needed to tackle tough dirt roads near Westfield. Check out its features and specs:
- Available V6 engine with 290 hp and 242 lb-ft of torque
- Available Dynamax™ all-wheel drive, locking center differential and Torque Vectoring Cornering Control (TVCC)
- Up to 5,000 pounds of towing capacity with all-wheel drive
- Up to 73 cubic feet of cargo room and 154.2 cubic feet of passenger volume
The Sorento is the best option for large families, as it has seating for up to 7. It’s also a smart pick if you’re looking to haul a trailer or head off-road, and it can tow more than the 2019 Subaru Outback.
Turn to Balise Kia for Kia SUVs
Kia Vehicle News
Looking for a Kia SUV to match your needs? Balise Kia offers wide range of options for drivers from Chicopee and beyond. Compare models like the Kia Sportage vs. Sorento or the Kia Niro vs. Sportage today. View Inventory Contact Us Kia Soul The 2019 Kia Soul is a compact crossover with unique style and a…
If you are in the market for a new car, you know that research is critical. It is, perhaps, the most important phase in the car buying process. How else are you going to know which car will best fit your budget and enhance your driving experience? That is why we suggest you check out…